The course will consist of 4 sessions in San Sebastian (Spain).
The duration of each session will be 4 days.
SESSION 4: 29th June to 2nd July, 2023
Orthodontists, dentists and maxillofacial surgeons with a solid orthodontic background.
Dr. Domingo Martín
Dr. Alberto Canábez
Dr. Javier Aznar
Dr. Pablo Arias-Camisón
Dr. Aner Usarraga
Dr. Aránzazu Senosiain
Dr. Raquel Guijarro
IN THIS COURSE WE WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- How to apply the FACE philosophy of treatment in your daily practice digitally
- You will become an expert in digital diagnosis
- How to obtain and comprehend perfect digital records
- You will become confident planning your digital orthodontic cases
- How to manage your digital models
- How to master the Nemotec software
- How to master the Axioprisa SAM system
- How to master Dolphin software
- How to use and take full advantage of Smilecloud (DSD software)
- How to master 3Shape Orthoanalyzer
- How to master 4D by Modjaw for diagnosis and treatment planning
- How to use Meshmixer and Horos (free software)
- How to use OccluSense in your daily practice
- How to master indirect digital bonding
- How to master placement and location of skeletal anchorage devices digitally
- How to manage TMJ patients with digital records
- How to plan and construct digital splints
- How to read and interpretate CBCT’s and MRI’s
- You will become confident in the use of digital records in multidisciplinary and surgical orthodontics
- You will become an expert in FAS, the Face Aligner System
Pº Urumea 3, bajo
20014 San Sebastián (España)
The course fee will be 10.000€ + registration fee: 1.500€
This includes all course material, lunch breaks, coffee breaks and one group dinner each session.
Registration fee: 1.500 euros (to be paid to confirm the registration)
1st payment: 5.000€ (before the 10th of September, 2022)
2nd payment: 5.000€ (before the 10th of December, 2022)
NOTE REGARDING COVID-19
Formedika is continuously monitoring the situation related to COVID-19 in order to avoid the interruption of planned events. However, taking into account the current situation, Formedika cannot exclude the possibility that the scheduled courses or congresses are postponed, canceled or interrupted due to external causes. Formedika strives to duly notify the news that may be in this regard, but recommends that you ensure that the trips and accommodation you reserve are refundable, since it will not be responsible for the expenses incurred by the assistant in case of change, modification or cancellation.