1. Information about us
Pursuant to Spain’s Data Protection Law 34/2002 of the 11th of July, please be advised that the copyright for www.formedika.com lies with:
- Company Name: Formedika Education S.L.U.
- Tax Identification Code: B75233973
- Address: Paseo Urumea, 3 – bajo. 20014 Donostia-San Sebastián. Guipúzcoa. SPAIN.
- Phone: +34 943 468 441
- Fax: +34 943 460 947
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration details: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Guipúzcoa, Volume 2931, Folio 136, Page SS-42324.
2. Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using the www.formedika.com website (the “Site”), you acknowledge and agree to the disclaimers, terms, and conditions (the “Terms”) set forth below. Reference to “we”, “our” and “us”, etc. are references to us, FORMEDIKA, (“FORMEDIKA”). We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms at any time. You should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site.
You are deemed a user of this website if you access, browse, use or participate in any of the services and activities, free or otherwise, developed by www.formedika.com.
2.1. Trademark and Copyright
The terms and conditions outlined here regulate the access to, use and browsing of www.formedika.com as well as outlining your responsibility when using its content: all texts, graphics, drawings, codes, software, photos, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions, and information, as well as any other content protected by national law and international treaties on industrial and intellectual property.
FORMEDIKA alone reserves the right to authorize the use of/ or contracting of specific services beyond the existing terms and conditions.
2.2. Conditions of Access and Use of Services
- Access to www.formedika.com is free in principle. However, some of its services and content must be pre-contracted. In such cases, FORMEDIKA reserves the right to outline particular terms and conditions prior to contracting.
- If you are under the age of 18 you need your parents' or legal guardian’s permission before using the site or registering.
- You must not use the Site in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner which violates any right of Formedika or which is prohibited by the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- When providing information to us through our online registration forms, you should guarantee that the information is legitimate, exact and accurate. It is your sole responsibility as a user of the website to advise us of any modifications to this information.
- Please refrain from introducing viruses, programmes, macros or any sequence of characters that may damage or alter the information systems on this website; blocking access to the Site to other users by overuse of resources; using information on this site for publicity purposes, reproducing, copying, distributing, altering or making available to third parties the contents of this site; undertaking any action through the services on this site that can potentially damage the intellectual property, industrial knowledge, contractual obligations, the right to honour, to the image and personal integrity of third parties; undertaking any illegitimate publicity or actions of a disloyal nature.
- If by wishing to use or contract a service offered by www.formedika.com you proceed to register, you are responsible for giving legitimate and accurate information. If you receive a password when registering, you agree to use it diligently and maintain its secrecy when accessing our services. As such, all users of the website are responsible for adequate care and confidentiality of any usernames and passwords that are assigned to them and promise not to pass this information on to third parties, either on a temporary or permanent basis, or to permit access to any other persons. The responsibility of illegitimate use of services on this website by any third party who uses a password due to a user’s loss of or lack of diligence with regard to their password lies with you, the user of this site.
- In the case of theft, loss or non-authorized access to your passwords, you are responsible for immediately informing FORMEDIKA in order to cancel them. Under no circumstances is FORMEDIKA responsible for the actions of non-authorized third parties if the above information is not given by you.
3. Industrial and Intellectual Property Rights
FORMEDIKA owns the copyright to the industrial and intellectual property rights of all elements found within www.formedika.com, including the brand, commercial title, and logo. All of these elements and more are protected by copyright such as: graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photos, sounds and all other elements contained within the site.
In no case does access and browsing www.formedika.com mean that FORMEDIKA renounces, confers upon or allows you, the user, full or partial use of its industrial and intellectual property rights for personal use.
You must not reproduce, copy, distribute, commercialize, modify, republish, post or transmit part of or all of the content on www.formedika.com in any way except as expressly provided for on the Site or expressly authorized in writing by FORMEDIKA. This constitutes an infraction of our industrial and intellectual property rights.
Any information (other than personal data) posted voluntarily to www.formedika.com through the internet (including observations, suggestions, ideas, graphics, etc.) becomes the exclusive property of FORMEDIKA who have unlimited rights to use this information, without needing to compensate its author in any way.
4. Limitation of Liability
- FORMEDIKA cannot guarantee the legitimacy, trustworthiness, usefulness, truthfulness, and accuracy of the services or the information provided on www.formedika.com, and as such shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damages or any other damages whatsoever resulting from Your use or inability to use the Site or any matter relating to the Site. If you are dissatisfied with these Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of the use of the Site.
- While FORMEDIKA has taken every technical and organizational precaution to ensure its Site functions correctly and remains free from infection, viruses and/or other components that have to contaminate or destructive properties, it cannot guarantee: (a) that the Site will be continuously available or that your use of the Site or any function of the Site will be uninterrupted; (b) that the Site will be error-free or that errors will be corrected; (c) the absence of viruses and/or other destructive components on www.formedika.com; (d) the infallibility of security measures adopted on the Site. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system that results from your use of the Site www.formedika.com.
- You are solely responsible for any communications sent by you or in your name to www.formedika.com, as well as the illegitimate use of the content and services provided on this Site.
- FORMEDIKA reserves the right to temporarily suspend access to www.formedika.com, without prior warning, in order to undertake maintenance to the Site, or to repair, update or upgrade it. FORMEDIKA endeavors at all times to announce with sufficient advance notice, the expected date of suspension of services on its Site.
- FORMEDIKA does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials incorporated in any third party website accessed through the Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material.
- The Site is provided by FORMEDIKA on an “as is” and “as available” basis. To the fullest extent permissible by law, FORMEDIKA disclaims all warranties, conditions, and undertakings, express or implied. FORMEDIKA does not guarantee or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials incorporated in the Site.
5. Duration and Modification
- FORMEDIKA reserves the right to modify, in full or partially, the present general terms and conditions of use, advising of the changes in www.formedika.com. As such, it is free to undertake any modifications at any time on the Site, changing, deleting or adding content or services as it sees fit, as well as the manner in which they are presented, and their location, on the Site. As such, you should review the Terms periodically as, by using the Site, you agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use the Site.
- Independently of the terms and conditions outlined above, FORMEDIKA reserves the right to terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the contents of this Site at any time without warning and is indemnified against such an eventuality.
6. Governing Law
The Site has been designed and these Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain. Any dispute arising out of the access or use of the Site will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of the city of San Sebastián.
7. Cookies Policy
7.1. How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you what to expect when this website collects personal information. It applies to information we collect about visitors to this website and those who log in to this website.
When someone visits this website we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behavior patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. We collect this information in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting this website. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifying information from any source. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be upfront about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
7.2. What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies. Are those created and managed only by us and that allow navigation through our website and the use of its different options and services.
- Analysis of cookies. Are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of our website.
In no case do we obtain information about the personal data of the user, guaranteeing the protection of the privacy of the people who browse the website.
7.3. How to desactivate the cookies
Cookies are small files that are downloaded to your computer when you browse www.formedika.es and are used to offer you a personalized service.
Among other things, they store the language you wish to browse the website in, collect statistics to optimize the website's functionality or allow you to share our contents on your social networks.
If you wish to block or eliminate the cookies that have been installed on your computer, you can do so by following these steps:
On this website, owned by FORMEDIKA EDUCATION, S.L.U., we ensure the total protection of the personal data given by our users.
You can see our Privacy polity here.